Tuesday, November 27, 2012

FREE CEU Seminar: Notorious Sports Injuries and Dislocations



Kinetic PT is proud to announce their upcoming event for Athletic Trainers. December 4, 2012,  all are welcome to our Ramsey facility for a great discussion of;


Notorious Sports Injuries and Dislocations

Kinetic PT

Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 6:30 PM (PST)

Ramsey, NJ


Time is running out to register for this FREE event. Receive free CEU's for attending. 
Doors open at 6:30, dinner will be provided to everyone. 

Seats are limited, please contact JoJo Ruland to reserve your spot.

Joanne@kineticpt.com

Hope to see you there.. 

Your Friends at
Kinetic PT

1 comment:

  1. This is great! My friends and I have been trying to get our ceus in sports medicine. It has always been my dream to work around athletes and I think this is a great place to start. I will most definitely be attending this event.

    ReplyDelete